Increase conversions with AdReady’s industry leading Retargeting solutions
What is Retargeting?
Retargeting, also referred to as remarketing, helps you to reengage with prospects that have left your site prior to converting to recapture their interest and drive them back to your site to convert. Retargeting is one of the best ways to keep your brand top-of-mind amongst an audience that has clearly expressed an interest in your product or service.
On average, only 2% of first time visitors to a website convert on a specified call to action. The remaining 98% is likely in the discovery phase and for whatever reason is not ready to purchase your product, download your software, sign-up for your service, or opt-in to be contacted, etc. Retargeting is the best way to reach the remaining 98%of prospects who have failed to convert.
Retargeting helps advertisers to:
- Increase brand awareness and overall brand recognition
- Retain website visitors
- Drive users quickly through the conversion funnel
- Keep their brand at the forefront of their prospects’ minds so they don’t purchase from competitors
The greatest advantage of deploying a Retargeting campaign is ensuring you are delivering ads to users who have already expressed an interest in your brand.
Is Retargeting easy to setup?
Are there concerns with running Retargeting campaigns?
Some advertisers are concerned by the concept of “following users with ads” across the web. Advertisers want to understand how visitors are Retargeted and if the ads will “overbear” their visitors. AdReady’s Account Management support and expertise in following industry best practices helps to eliminate any concerns advertisers have when launching Retargeting campaigns. There is never any transfer of personally identifiable data because Retargeting only works by placing code on your site. When users are cookied, the Retargeting process starts. Daily frequency caps ensure your ads will only be viewed by a unique visitor for a specified amount per day. Furthermore, we can exclude specific sites from your media list before your ever launch a campaign to guarantee your ads will only be placed on quality sites.
Best practices for effective Retargeting campaigns
Follow the below guidelines to launch the optimal Retargeting campaign
- Place the pixel correctly in the footer of your website. Placing the pixel in the early stages of campaign development is always a good idea as it can take time to build a sufficient cookie pool
- AdReady offers other targeting capabilities outside of Retargeting to help you build your cookie pool faster
- Target people who have visited a specific product or service page on your site, and then serve them tailored ads that feature the product or service they were evaluating on your web page. This technique increases your brand recognition and users are more likely to convert.
- In conjunction with the core Site Retargeting capabilities, Retargeting pixels can be placed within email templates for cross-channel Retargeting if you have outbound email marketing initiatives. As long as users open your email, they are then eligible to receive your Retargeting ads.
- Retargeting can increase repeat customer conversions by staying at the forefront of your customers’ audience.