AdReady’s Site Retargeting solution allows you to recapture the interest of potential customers after they leave your website. On average, only 2% of online users convert the first time they visit a website. Site Retargeting helps you bring back the other 98% with renewed interest.
How does Site Retargeting Work?
How effective is Site Retargeting?
Retargeting keeps your brand top of mind by revisiting consumers who have already had meaningful contact with your brand. Each time your tailored Retargeting ad is viewed, your offer gains more recognition in your prospect’s mind. Research shows that Site Retargeting can improve click-through rates by up to 400% and can effectively lower your CPA goals by up to 65%.